2018 CHRISTMAS PRISONER PACKETS
Due November 13, 2018
Prisoner Packets are due at the association office on November 13, 2018.
Approved Packing List from SC Department of Corrections:
- One BLACK non-retractable pen (no wire clip, no other color pen)
- One writing tablet no larger than 5 x8 (no wire bound or composition books)
- One adult toothbrush (individually factory-sealed, no multi-packs)
- Five first-class #10 Stamp-Embossed Envelopes (from US Post Office – no regular stamps)
- Two rolls of candy like LifeSavers, Mentos, Breath Savers (NO Smarties, Sweetarts, Necco Wafers, Rolos, Starburst, TicTacs)
- One 3.2oz. – 6oz. bar of soap (no travel size, no unwrapped/unboxed bars)
- One 4 oz. – 6 oz. toothpaste (no travel size)
- ONE-gallon size zipper bag (no other size bags accepted)Please DO NOT INCLUDE: washcloths, toothbrush holders, floss, soap dishes, combs
Please take all Christmas packets to the Santee Baptist Association: November 13,2018 between 1 & 4 PM
All items must fit in the zipper bag with zipper bag with zipper closed securely.
Christian GOLFERS Association
GOLFER’S BIBLE STUDY
Every Tuesday morning
7:30 a.m. Fellowship & Refreshments
8:00 a.m. Bible Study
Come & invite a friend, neighbor, co-worker or fellow golfer.