“The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD, and He will delight in the fear of the Lord.” Is. 11:2-3
- The Seven Fold Spirit of God giving us The Mind of Christ (Isaiah 11:2)
- Spirit of the Lord is the supernatural power source that creates God’s thoughts in our hearts
- Spirit of Wisdom is all of God’s supernatural thoughts themselves
- Spirit of Understanding is God’s personal illumination of those thoughts
- Spirit of Counsel is God’s personal instructions for Godly choices.
- Spirit of Might (Strength) is God’s supernatural ability to perform those thoughts in our lives
- Spirit of Knowledge is seeing God’s thoughts manifested in our life actions.
- Fear of the Lord is walking in God’s Love and Truth, fleeing anything that would quench His Spirit.
“The Mind of Christ is a divine seven-fold process that begins with the Spirit of the Lord, who desires to impart to us not only all of God’s thoughts (His Wisdom); but also understanding of those thoughts” (Nancy Missler).